With the winter months behind us now is the time to spring clean our garden. Here are some tips to help your garden blossom in the warmer months.
- Remove and compost any dead annual plants that remained over winter.
- Prune your perennials to encourage new growth
- Pro-actively weed your garden. Remove weeds early in the season before they begin their growth spurt.
- Test soil. It’s always wise to test your soil before you begin adding things to it.
- Fertilising. Most plants enjoy a good feed during spring. If you have rich, healthy soil you should only need top dressing and compost.