Here is our guide to some of the data and terms used:
- Median Price – The median price is the middle of a series of numbers where one half of the group is above and the other half in the group is below. For example, if 21 properties were sold in a month the median price would be the 11th price offered from highest to lowest. This is not to be confused with the average price.
- Median Quarterly Growth – The percentage change in median price compared to the median 3 months ago.
- Median 12 Month Growth – The percentage change in the median price compared to the median price 12 months ago,
- Median 5 Year Growth – The median price over the past 5 years of data.
- 10 Year Average Annual Growth – The average change in the median growth over a 10 year period.
- Time On The Market – The median number of days it takes to sell a property in a particular market by way of private treaty.
Are you interested in all the latest statistics for your area? Just let us know and we will send you a full suburb report. Call, email us or simply sms your suburb and suburb report with your name and email address to 0418 747997 and we will send it to you.