Five Top Tips for Picking An Introductory Home Loan
- Check the revert rate. Check what rate your loan will revert to after the introductory period. Is it fixed or variable? Will you be locked into that rate for several years?
- Inquire about the exit fees.
- Consider if you are going to be in the position to be able to make extra payments.
- Check how your loan measures up against the competition.
- Minutely examine the loan’s features and if it will retain all of those features when it reverts.