Holding your open home inspection is a great way to expose your property to the market place. The biggest advantage is that you can go from zero viewings to large numbers of viewings in a 1 hour period. Large numbers at an open for inspection can bolster a property’s sale price due to the expectation of increased competition among buyers.
Another major advantage in making your home open for inspection is the convenience for the seller. Your property is clean and ready for inspection on a schedule basis, and once that’s out the way generally you can resume your usual lifestyle.
Tips on having a successful open home inspection include:
- Having a well tailored marketing campaign in order to attract prospective buyers.
- Signboard. Placing a “for sale” sign on your property is vital. Remember, you want to tell the world that your property is for sale.
- Make sure your front garden is appealing: the lawns neatly mowed, driveway clear and the yard looking inviting.
- Prepare your home. Declutter, turn warm lights on and play some soft background music to set the mood.
- Your agent will collect names of those viewing the property.
After your open home inspection your agent should follow up with all interested parties and encourage a private viewing.
If you’re thinking of selling your home and want the best possible price in the shortest possible time order a free copy of our book “How to sell your home for a dream price in record time!” today, go to http://propertysalesbrisbane.com/our-book/.